165 postsPage 7 of 9
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
reggie1979beatz wroteWell, I like the part about the "cold brew" :D

Scotch or Gin for me, Please.

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One Pro - latest / Win10Pro x64 (latest) / i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / UMC1820 / Event PS8
RC w/Galaxy S7+ / KKS61MK2 / Atom SQ
by reggie1979beatz on Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:59 pm
Fraid my hard liquor days are over. I think when you fall, break your ribs and end up in the hospital ... it's time for a change!

Bye......:roll:
by shanabit on Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:12 am
reggie1979beatz wroteFraid my hard liquor days are over. I think when you fall, break your ribs and end up in the hospital ... it's time for a change!

So you fell and hit your head. It all makes sense now :o

My prediction is Dec for anything new. In the meantime just enjoy the current bugs

StudioOnePro 6.1
UA Apollo Twin
OSX Sonoma 14.2

iMac 2013
by BobF on Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:06 am
reggie1979beatz wroteFraid my hard liquor days are over. I think when you fall, break your ribs and end up in the hospital ... it's time for a change!

In that case, protective gear might be a viable option ;)

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One Pro - latest / Win10Pro x64 (latest) / i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / UMC1820 / Event PS8
RC w/Galaxy S7+ / KKS61MK2 / Atom SQ
by reggie1979beatz on Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:43 am
BobF wrote

In that case, protective gear might be a viable option ;)

Or a walker.

by reggie1979beatz on Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:46 am
shanabit wrote
My prediction is Dec for anything new.

"Santa, I want a pony, a unicorn and version 6 of studio one, because right now, I can't make the killer beatz"

by shanabit on Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:27 am
reggie1979beatz wrote
shanabit wrote
My prediction is Dec for anything new.

"Santa, I want a pony, a unicorn and version 6 of studio one, because right now, I can't make the killer beatz"

Have to have Sphere to make killer beats. Haha

StudioOnePro 6.1
UA Apollo Twin
OSX Sonoma 14.2

iMac 2013
by reggie1979beatz on Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:28 am
I LOVE MY SPHERE!!!!!!!!!

But Santa, I can't make the dope beatz w/o 6.

by reggie1979beatz on Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:20 pm
Gregor sighting! We've got a Gregor sighting!

phpBB [video]

Well, we were discussing his "hiatus"

by roland1 on Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:30 pm
It's a ploy. It was probably pre-recorded under duress. :D

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by reggie1979beatz on Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:58 pm
Or maybe it was just a bot?

However, I had no idea that "hashtag" was a useful key. Kiddies talk about that with twittery but I'd never know :roll:

by shanabit on Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:29 pm
reggie1979beatz wroteOr maybe it was just a bot?

However, I had no idea that "hashtag" was a useful key. Kiddies talk about that with twittery but I'd never know :roll:

Where have you been. My band is named. #LOL

StudioOnePro 6.1
UA Apollo Twin
OSX Sonoma 14.2

iMac 2013
by MisterE on Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:54 pm
Say what you want about the long delayed next version or the corporate takeover, but the fact that Fendersonus continues to show increased interest in the concerns of humans who harbor external synths is well-received in some corners.

Re S1 V6 wishlist, pepperoni quantization would be a nice addidtion, cause the meat distribution is heavier on some slices than others, and it would take a while to manually redistribute the toppings. Could be a real time-saver.

AMD Ryzen 5600X CPU | Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P mobo | WD Black 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVME SSD | Crucial Ballistix 32GB 3600 mhz RAM | MSI Geforce 3060 Ti Gaming X | Win10 64-bit | S1 v6.0.2 | Mackie Onyx Blackbird interface | Korg M3 | Arturia Keylab 49 mkII
by reggie1979beatz on Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:03 pm
MisterE wrotepepperoni quantization would be a nice addidtion

I'm holding out for "instant calzone" ... but no garlic please. I see that is a big FR :roll:

by roland1 on Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:15 am
I also noticed in the video's thumbnail that Gregor's hands appear to be tied with some kind of purple plastic binding. Is he being held prisoner and forced to make videos to give the appearance that all is well at Studio One HQ?

Why is this not being picked up by the news? I mean, they're talking about "King" Charles like he's a Kardashian. What about the real news stories — like what's keeping up the release of Studio One updates?

P.S. Based on an insider source, this was apparently the story Lisa laFlamme was working on just before she got fired. The gray hair/ageism thing was just a cover story. She was onto something at Presonus and they shut her down.

[That's right, I get all my cutting edge news from freelance Facebook News groups. If you can't trust Facebook info, who can you trust?]

Also, the use of the word "panic" in the thumbnail, twice — is that merely a coincidence, or is it a warning?

[Okay, never mind. I found my medication. :D ]

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by reggie1979beatz on Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:27 am
BTW, Reason had an "update" so they are not corpses.

by peterbirch on Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:35 pm
The code for Beta 6 and documentation was down at Sleazer's Palace and was seized by the FBI. Judge Loose Cannon says all work must stop and a very special matress is to be appointed to put this to bed for a while to protect the beta testers names. The Duke of Joe (DoJ) has been spotted preparing his white charger to come to the rescue.
I do like your medication though 🙂

Studio One 5.5.2 - studio 192, - 1818VSL, - Digimax FS, Presonus HP4 x2 Presonus Notion 6,
Win 10 pro -- I7cpu 16gb. and Z590 Vision D 32GB & 11700
UAD Octo card UAD Apollo Twin USB and Apollo x4
Faderport 8, Faderport classic. Atom SQ
by roland1 on Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:39 am
reggie1979beatz wroteBTW, Reason had an "update" so they are not corpses.

I have no idea what kind of company or product is being promoted by the former Propellerheads. I remember during one era of their corporate confusion they took Reason right off their homepage and I was wondering what product they were actually selling. Then they put Reason back up and featured it as their main product. I think they got lost in extension-land or maybe trying to figure out how they could keep reselling Reason to its previous owners at a higher upgrade price.

Answer: subscription. (And a more costly upgrade path to discourage owning it)

Ironically, Reason reminds me of Native Instruments, where the core products haven't changed much at all over the years — and why should they, they're awesome!

Maybe this is where Studio One is right now: how do you squeeze more money out of a product that will probably not change that much from here on in? So, from my perspective, they're creating a "junior-sized, non-musician"-type product for people who want things fast and easy. But in the meantime, I think that our pro-level product (S1) is also in the corporate crosshairs — like Reason was — in terms of how it can be "reshuffled" to look like a new deck of cards.

Attachments
Reason price hike.png
Was only $129 when Propheads sold it.
Reason price hike.png (35.39 KiB) Viewed 4207 times

by reggie1979beatz on Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:35 am
Oh, you wanna talk subs, eh? :lol:

Last "black friday" I paid 99 bucks for the year. That includes a nearly overwhelming choice of players (yes, I use them allot in the reason rack) and synths (really good ones) that you would have to spend well over a grand to buy outright.

We'll see if I get that sweet a deal this year, but for as much as I use the rack, even 25 bucks is worth it (you can cancel at any time.

As far as the DAW is concerned, mostly it's great. But yes, many of us have been clamoring to get more workflow features with really no luck :roll: The one thing that reason is guilty of is CPU use. It's not that the "bars" are too many but like so many other hosts (now, who are we talking about ;) ) when you get to about 70% it glitches.

No perfection in this hobby. You just have to work around things and do the best you can. Of course gas never runs out!

by roland1 on Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:00 pm
I was more addressing the state of product limbo. The mention of subs was purely incidental. And that's what you stayed focussed on. :readit:

This is why we can't have nice things. :D

165 postsPage 7 of 9
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9