4 posts
Page 1 of 1
For years, I would double click in the middle of a track lane and it would create a one measure MIDI clip. I would then proceed to edit it.
As of today, when I double click in a lane, it creates a MIDI clip the entire length of the song. I obviously changed some setting. How do I get the original behavior back?

2018 MacBook Pro: i9, 32g RAM, 1tb SSD, MacOS 12.4 Monterey
(STUDIO I/O) MOTU M4
(LIVE I/O) Behringer X Air XR18
(SOFTWARE) Ableton Live Suite 11, Studio One 5
by Tacman7 on Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:01 am
Set your locators to the size you want. The loop doesn't have to be active either.

Double clicking outside the loop range gets me a 1 measure event. I have my snap set to measures.

Good to look over these from time to time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcUem3U8_LE

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by markdelorenzo on Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:08 am
Perfect!!! Thank you so much. Yes, it was the loop locators. I don't normally have these set any wider than a section I'm working on. But for some reason, this song had them defined for the full length of the song.

2018 MacBook Pro: i9, 32g RAM, 1tb SSD, MacOS 12.4 Monterey
(STUDIO I/O) MOTU M4
(LIVE I/O) Behringer X Air XR18
(SOFTWARE) Ableton Live Suite 11, Studio One 5
by taylorscott2 on Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:30 am
Tacman7 wroteSet your locators to the size you want. The loop doesn't have to be active either.

Double clicking outside the loop range gets me a 1 measure event. I have my snap set to measures.

Good to look over these from time to time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcUem3U8_LE

You can also just double click a time selection you make with the range tool. No need to bother with the locators.

Studio One 6 (Sphere)
Windows 10
Ryzen 7950x (16-Core)
64GB 6000mhz RAM
2x 2TB NVME M.2 SSD's
1x 4TB NVME M.2 SSD
Nvidia 4070 TI
ioStation 24c

4 posts
Page 1 of 1