3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've got an acoustic guitar part I must have recorded at one point and there's this little three second loop that keeps playing over and over. I can't find the track anywhere. I disabled the currently used acs gtr track and the loop keeps playing. Not listed in the instruments/audio tracks; not found in the mixer. Where might it be coming from and how would I find a nd get rid of it? Thanks.

Later: I went in to Pool and deleted all unused tracks. But there were still two or three that were playing. So I went through the Pool and found them. But there was no channel for them being displayed anywhere.
by taylorscott2 on Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:31 pm
You probably hid the track. In the top left of the screen there is a button with 3 lines which will open your Track List. Look through this and see if you have a track that is grayed out (hidden). there is a little button next to it to make it unhidden.

Studio One 6 (Sphere)
Windows 10
Ryzen 7950x (16-Core)
64GB 6000mhz RAM
2x 2TB NVME M.2 SSD's
1x 4TB NVME M.2 SSD
Nvidia 4070 TI
ioStation 24c
by brent mosher on Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:55 am
Thanks. I guess that's what I probably did. Hadn't worked on the song for a while and forgot what I'd done. I guess that's the one time I hid tracks. Usually I just put them in a folder and disable them.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1