4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Wondering: Is anyone else is having this problem?

For several weeks, each time I try to "Transform Instrument Track to Audio Track" on VSL Synchron instruments, Studio One crashes on me.

It will go through the process, seemingly complete, including changing the track icon from MIDI to Audio and showing the completed audio events on the replacement Track. And then there will be a spinning ball for 10+ seconds. And then the SO error box will come up, saying:
"An unexpected error occurred in this application or in a plugin-in. A problem report has been created at..." (And gives the AppData folder).

When I click OK, the box will continue to re-appear, never to go away. I have to use Task Manager to close Studio One. Upon reopening, the changes were not made/saved. Completely repeatable.

NOTE: I am only experiencing this problem on VSL Synchron Instruments.

Wondering if this is unique to me and my system.
by Tacman7 on Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:21 am
Sometimes the method you use may make a difference.

How does bounce work?

There's a lot of ways to go...

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=127

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by musicchamber on Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:58 am
Just tested with Synchron Player VST3 and Synchron Strings, and no problems transforming to audio. I'm on macOS though.

Although I did come across another issue when using the Synchron Player VST2 and Synchron Strings, that is after transforming to audio the string preset that I was using totally changed to another variation!

You may want to post on. VI-Control VSL have more of a presence on there.

Best
Scott

Studio One Professional v6, Apple iMac Pro 14 core, 128gb memory, 4TB SSD. macOS Ventura, Main audio interface is RME Babyface Pro. Presonus 192, DP88 (not currently used), RC500, ADL600, Focusrite ISA430, TC4000 reverb, SPL Phonitor, Monitoring: Event Opal, IK Multimedia MTM Studio Monitors x 5, DMAX audio Super Cubes. HD800s mastering reference headphones. Sequential Prophet 12, Prophet 12 modules x4, E-MU 4XT Ultra, Roland Fantom 8, Korg Pa3x, Roland Fp7-F, MOTU midi express 128, Xkey air 37, Studiolive CS18, Atari STE with Notator plus loads of microphones and plugins etc
I can not reproduce any of these two issues with the Synchron Player (1.2.112) on Windows 10. The instrument tracks transforms to audio just fine.

But I am a little lost on why you would want to do this. Why not bounce to a new track instead, so you you are not destroying your original? Since the instrument will be disabled it should take up any system resources anyway.

Studio One Professional 6.1.1 | 64bit Melodyne Assistant 5.2.0.006

Faderport 8 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen
Studiologic SL88 Grand | Yamaha YDP-163 | Yamaha HS8 & HS8S | Austrian Audio Hi-X65 | Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO

Windows 10 x64 | AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Asus X570PRO | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 3600MHz | 6TB NVME SSD

4 posts
Page 1 of 1