4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, for some reason I'm having issues with ccidentally adding extra tempo track automation points into my songs when I just want to use same tempo throughout the track... seems with an older version I could just delete the points but now that doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions on 1) how to avoid accidentally doing that 2) how to clear those extra points from the track or better 3) how to lock in the tempo so it can't change without clicking a "unlock" icon?

thanks.

DAW: Studio One v4.6.2 Pro

Mac mini 2018
* 3.2 GHz Intel Core i7 6-Core (8th Gen)
* 32GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM
* Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630
* 1TB PCIe SSD

Interface: Presonus Audiobox USB 96

MIDI control keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 49es

Presonus Faderport (single channel)
by SwitchBack on Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:46 am
Select one point, then Cmd-A Backspace usually does the trick. Best way to avoid entering tempo points is to close the tempo track. You're not using it anyway :)
by macwriter on Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:37 am
thanks so much. I"ll try that! I think it happens even with tempo track closed though... I guess I accidentally hit the tempo readout in the transport area at times.

DAW: Studio One v4.6.2 Pro

Mac mini 2018
* 3.2 GHz Intel Core i7 6-Core (8th Gen)
* 32GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM
* Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630
* 1TB PCIe SSD

Interface: Presonus Audiobox USB 96

MIDI control keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 49es

Presonus Faderport (single channel)
by SwitchBack on Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:33 pm
With an empty tempo track changing the tempo from the transport bar will change it for the entire song, it shouldn't insert a tempo point at the play head position. You better test that before hiding the tempo track. If you still get tempo points then the tempo track wasn't entirely empty.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1