24 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2
When I have a song with some tracks like Bass,Guitar etc sometimes Studio One lose the audio and I cant hear the bass or guitar on a certain track but if I rewind it's there again.

Happens all the time and its really annoying.

Have i missed something in the settings !
by Trucky on Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:40 pm
What audio interface and operating system are you using?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by torbjrnbergman on Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:07 pm
Trucky wroteWhat audio interface and operating system are you using?

Thanks for your time !

Presonus Studio 6|8

Windows 10 pro

RAM 16GB
by Trucky on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:18 pm
You posted this to Studio One Prime and Demo...
Studio One Artist should be included with your Studio 6/8 interface if it's new and registered so what specific Studio One release are you running?

OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by torbjrnbergman on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:26 pm
Trucky wroteYou posted this to Studio One Prime and Demo...
Studio One Artist should be included with your Studio 6/8 interface if it's new and registered so what specific Studio One release are you running?

Oh sorry !

Yes it's Artist version

Can you move the post to the correct forum ?
by Trucky on Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:18 pm
Will do.

by torbjrnbergman on Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:18 pm
Trucky wroteWill do.

Thanks !
by Trucky on Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:22 pm
So what specific Studio One Artist release are you running?

Also, it would help if you updated your signature (see link in my signature below) with your system specs.

by torbjrnbergman on Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:28 pm
Trucky wroteSo what specific Studio One Artist release are you running?

Also, it would help if you updated your signature (see link in my signature below) with your system specs.

Sorry ! I'm so stupid !

i thought the software was called Studio One 5

I believe it is v 3

I've been trying to edit my signature but I haven't got a clue on how to do it !

I have also been trying to change my user name to no avail.
by Trucky on Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:15 pm
You'll need to submit a Support Ticket (see link in my signature below) to change your name.

by torbjrnbergman on Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:28 pm
Trucky wroteYou'll need to submit a Support Ticket (see link in my signature below) to change your name.

Forget it !
Its not that necessary !
by madsvigeholm on Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:50 pm
Same ting happens to me All the time. A quick doubletab on the spacebar usually solve it.. but it is still kind of a bummer.

I need to chance my signature. I'm on a iMac late 2015 24 GB ram, Monterey 12.4 using a Focusrite Clarett 8pre TB. Studio One 5.5.2

Imac 27 2015 3,2 Ghz Intel
core i5 24 Gb 1873 DDR3 Ram
Mac OsX Monterey 12.1
Zoom Tac-2 tb
Studio One 5.5.2
by torbjrnbergman on Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:09 am
madsvigeholm wroteSame ting happens to me All the time. A quick doubletab on the spacebar usually solve it.. but it is still kind of a bummer.

I need to chance my signature. I'm on a iMac late 2015 24 GB ram, Monterey 12.4 using a Focusrite Clarett 8pre TB. Studio One 5.5.2

Yes it's a real annoying bummer.

Same thing when I record takes with cycle record, when I stop there's nothing recorded !
I was just about to upgrade to the latest Pro version but since it's the same I am starting to look for a different DAW.

Thanks for your time and input !
by akselbakke on Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:07 am
I have this problem too.

I am in contact with support but they have not figured it out at the time of this writing.

Hopefully everybody with this problem can get in contact and signal to them that this has to be fixed. I am also considering switching DAW if what I have recorded only sometimes plays back and not always. Pretty essential if you ask me.
by torbjrnbergman on Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:27 am
akselbakke wroteI have this problem too.

I am in contact with support but they have not figured it out at the time of this writing.

Hopefully everybody with this problem can get in contact and signal to them that this has to be fixed. I am also considering switching DAW if what I have recorded only sometimes plays back and not always. Pretty essential if you ask me.

Totally agree !

This should NEVER happen in a DAW !

I am looking for alternatives !

Cubase feels dated !

Any suggestions ?
by akselbakke on Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:20 am
I would probably go for Reaper myself. From what I know it's very stable, efficient, feature rich and customizable. Doesn't look very nice and has a steep learning curve though...

But ideally Presonus can fix this and we can continue to use S1. I reeeeally like the workflow and features. It just needs to get some basic bugs squashed IMO.
by juhaseppnen on Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:20 am
I thought I was the only one with this issue and that it was somehow related to my workflow. I never bothered to contact support with this, because it seems like a very random issue. But I'm kind of glad and also worried that it seems to be this common.

Studio One Pro 5.5.2.86528
Windows 10 - 8700k - 16 GB - MSI Z370 Sli Plus
Arturia Keylab 88
Presonus Studio 1824c
by torbjrnbergman on Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:44 am
juhaseppnen wroteI thought I was the only one with this issue and that it was somehow related to my workflow. I never bothered to contact support with this, because it seems like a very random issue. But I'm kind of glad and also worried that it seems to be this common.

When the core functions in a DAW like recording and playback doesn't work flawlessly I consider it a MAJOR failure !
by juhaseppnen on Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:59 am
torbjrnbergman wrote
juhaseppnen wroteI thought I was the only one with this issue and that it was somehow related to my workflow. I never bothered to contact support with this, because it seems like a very random issue. But I'm kind of glad and also worried that it seems to be this common.

When the core functions in a DAW like recording and playback doesn't work flawlessly I consider it a MAJOR failure !

That's true. I just don't know how to approach troubleshooting the issue other than just making a regular song and constantly tracing the steps and noting when the issue happens. I don't have time for that :cry:

Studio One Pro 5.5.2.86528
Windows 10 - 8700k - 16 GB - MSI Z370 Sli Plus
Arturia Keylab 88
Presonus Studio 1824c
by Trucky on Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:07 pm
The only way to get an issue fixed is to submit a Support Ticket (see link in my signature) with the steps to reproduce it.

I'm using Studio One 5.5.2 Professional and not having the problem but if you post the steps here I'll try to confirm it on my system.

24 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2