24 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
juhaseppnen wrote
torbjrnbergman wrote
juhaseppnen wroteI thought I was the only one with this issue and that it was somehow related to my workflow. I never bothered to contact support with this, because it seems like a very random issue. But I'm kind of glad and also worried that it seems to be this common.

When the core functions in a DAW like recording and playback doesn't work flawlessly I consider it a MAJOR failure !

That's true. I just don't know how to approach troubleshooting the issue other than just making a regular song and constantly tracing the steps and noting when the issue happens. I don't have time for that :cry:

Start looking for a different DAW !
The problem is that there is no such thing as the perfect DAW out there !
I really love the work flow and layout in Studio One but when the main thing a DAW is supposed to do doesn't work 100% it becomes a potential inspirational killer and that is certainly NOT a good thing at all !
by akselbakke on Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:23 am
Here's a video of the problem. This is what the people at support also have seen. They still have not come up with a solution as of writing this.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wzLqvdW1EhiFgSy98

You can see and hear the guitar tracks (green) drop out several times. You have to excuse the somewhat poor audio and video quality, but you are clearly able to see and hear what's going on.

I really hope they can find a fix for it.
by juhaseppnen on Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:14 pm
akselbakke wroteHere's a video of the problem. This is what the people at support also have seen. They still have not come up with a solution as of writing this.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wzLqvdW1EhiFgSy98

You can see and hear the guitar tracks (green) drop out several times. You have to excuse the somewhat poor audio and video quality, but you are clearly able to see and hear what's going on.

I really hope they can find a fix for it.

Thanks for the video. This is exactly how it appears in my projects as well :?

Studio One Pro 5.5.2.86528
Windows 10 - 8700k - 16 GB - MSI Z370 Sli Plus
Arturia Keylab 88
Presonus Studio 1824c
by torbjrnbergman on Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:31 pm
Perhaps Presonus have new developers that aren't as competent as they used to be!
Another thing that is a total failure is what they call chord stack
It's supposed to help the users but it simply doesn't work!

Studio One used to be super stable but sadly it no longer is which is really sad!

24 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2