3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi All, lets say i wanna merge several clips (consolidate) and drag the file to the desktop or another …when i merge it , it merges as an audioloop
Why lol ?…i want it to stay a wav file…Is there a way to NOT concert merging multiple clips to an audioloop ? Thanks !
by Tacman7 on Fri May 27, 2022 8:41 am
Welcome to the Forum!

Are you using the G key to merge parts? That works with simple midi, two parts become one.

If you want to join two audio clips together into 1 file, put them side by side, select them both and bounce them.

That creates a new file with both parts in it. If you want that file, it's in your bounce folder where the song is saved.

If you just want those two clips exported then you don't have to bounce them just select and solo and export mixdown with just those two parts.

I notice that dragging a wav to the browser is how you make an audioloop...
https://s1manual.presonus.com/#Editing_ ... _Loops.htm?

If I didn't answer the question some screen pics might help.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

-----When you do merge two audio clips you create an audio part-----
Audio Parts
It is often convenient to merge multiple separate Events into a single object in order to move them all together or simply to clean up the Arrangement. This is accomplished with Audio Parts.

To create an Audio Part, select the Audio Events and then press [G] on the keyboard. This makes the separate Events appear and function as a single Event in the arrangement while also appearing and functioning as separate Events in the Editor. It is then much simpler to, for instance, duplicate a chorus in the arrangement and retain access to the individual Events for editing crossfades and other details.
https://s1manual.presonus.com/#Editing_ ... 257C_____5

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Thareh on Fri May 27, 2022 8:42 am
You can bounce them and then you can export as .wav :)

3 posts
Page 1 of 1