2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Evening all,

I am currently doing some manual tempo maps via the time scale tool (holding CTRL and moving quarter note beats to match up with a freeform MIDI recording), and it snaps to the noteheads, which is nice...

But, the samples are off by about 45 ms, and I want to move every one of those tempo points forward by a small margin to compensate. Track delay or moving the events are not an option, as it would alter the timing of the song.

However I can't seem to use the Time Scale tool on more than a single tempo point at once...meaning I have to adjust every little point manually after the fact.

Would it be possible to even make a simple macro to 'nudge' tempo points by a certain amount of ms using the timescale tool?

Appreciate any ideas.

Cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Composer for Media, Producer, Noodler.

System Specs:

Studio One Professional v6.5

Windows 10 LTSC 21H2, i9 10850k, 128gb RAM, 6 TB SSD+6 TB HDD, RME Fireface 800
by Trucky on Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:17 pm
Hopefully, I'm understanding your question in regards to nudging tempo points.

Try these steps...

1. Deselect "Toggle Snap".
2. Select the tempo points you want to move (Press [Ctrl] [A] if you want all of them).
3. Press [Alt] and [Right] or [Left] arrow keys to nudge them to where you want.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1