2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Since my favorite MIDI controller (Midi Fighter Zwister) suddenly stopped working with Studio One I'm thinking about an alternative how to control the Studio One EQ plugin. I would like to turn any knob of the EQ by pressing the key on the keyboard. Since I never dealt with scripting in Studio One before, I don't know if this can be achieved with a script. If this is possible, can anyone send me a link helping me to achieve this goal?

Windows 10 64bit, Studio One Pro 6.2.1, Native Instruments Reaktor, Midi Fighter Twister, Presonus Audiobox One.
by Tacman7 on Fri May 27, 2022 7:13 am
Keys don't become knobs or sliders very easy. You would need an up key and down key for every frequency of the eq.

Lot of keys to give up. Maybe try some of things Lukas has in his scripting thread:
viewtopic.php?f=151&t=47459

Customizing Macro toolbar good start.
https://s1manual.presonus.com/#Editing_ ... oolbar.htm?

I can't think of a good eq surface to use, Roli Lightpad would be neat if you could get it to work.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

2 posts
Page 1 of 1