4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi there,

Say I have channel 1 selected. If I select an event on channel 2, channel 2 becomes selected. Is there a way to turn off this behavior? I swear that there was a setting but I'm having trouble finding it.

Thanks!

Studio One Pro 6.5 | Macbook Pro M1 Max 16" 64gb | RME HDSPe MADI FX | Antelope Orion 32 HD | UAD Apollo x8p
by Tacman7 on Wed May 25, 2022 3:56 pm
In the arranger/track view there's a wrench top left. That's where it's at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcUem3U8_LE

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by NoiseCoalition on Wed May 25, 2022 4:04 pm
Yeah I thought it was in that wrench settings area as well but none of the options achieve what I'm looking to do.

Here are my settings

Studio One Pro 6.5 | Macbook Pro M1 Max 16" 64gb | RME HDSPe MADI FX | Antelope Orion 32 HD | UAD Apollo x8p
by Tacman7 on Wed May 25, 2022 4:48 pm
Yea I don't think any way to stop that. I thought you were talking about cursor moving to the beginning of an event.

Only thing about it that bothers me is if I have a plugin editor open and it changes when I drag another midi file to the track.

Clicking the pin in the right top of the editor will keep it there.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

4 posts
Page 1 of 1