7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I don't seem to get my good UAC2 Zoom to work with S1 and that's sad as it's a really great car with very low latency and real USB3 connexion .

What other cards works great with S1 ?

Does the MOTU M2 work well with S1 on PC ?

thanks for your help,

Hans
by NoiseCoalition on Sun May 22, 2022 11:07 am
RME interfaces have excellent low latency performance and rock solid drivers.

Studio One Pro 6.5 | Macbook Pro M1 Max 16" 64gb | RME HDSPe MADI FX | Antelope Orion 32 HD | UAD Apollo x8p
by hansvaneven on Sun May 22, 2022 1:53 pm
Yes indeed RME is great, had a multiface in the past, but they are a little pricey for my current budget :)
by Vocalpoint on Mon May 23, 2022 10:19 am
hansvaneven wroteYes indeed RME is great, had a multiface in the past, but they are a little pricey for my current budget :)

Well - you can't ask for "lowest latency possible" and then expect to get that kind of tech in a $99 or 199 audio interface.

I just took delivery of a new RME UCX II and yes - I can drive it down to the lowest latency level that S1 offers with no issues whatsoever. But then again - the price for that ability goes for well past the "wallet" comfort zone of most folks.

I too was a RME Multiface II user for 12+years and after auditioning and looking at all the competitors out there - it became clear that RME is really about the best there is at that price point.

Good luck in your search.

Cheers!

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.5.1.96553 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.246) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM
by Lokeyfly on Mon May 23, 2022 6:41 pm
hansvaneven wroteHello,

......What other cards works great with S1 ?

Does the MOTU M2 work well with S1 on PC ?

thanks for your help,

Hans

M2 should be fine.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by hansvaneven on Thu May 26, 2022 6:36 am
Vocalpoint wroteI too was a RME Multiface II user for 12+years and after auditioning and looking at all the competitors out there - it became clear that RME is really about the best there is at that price point.
Good luck in your search.
Cheers!
VP

Sure I understand, RME seems indeed the best but hopefully I'll find something good enough for me right now, cheers Hans
by hansvaneven on Thu May 26, 2022 6:40 am
Lokeyfly wroteM2 should be fine.

Thanks, there are a few others that seem to be nice too like the Presonus Studio 24C or Steinberg UR24C, hard to decide ...

cheers,

Hans

7 posts
Page 1 of 1