2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Sometimes gets a bit confusing if I haven't been 100% diligent with my colourisation when I'm trying to determine which clips are shared with which other clips.

Is there a way to select a shared clip and then do some sort of operation for it to select all of the shared clips in the same group? I really just want a way to highlight them, but automatically selecting them all would highlight them well enough.

ASUS Zenbook Duo (UX582). Intel i9-10980HK. RTX3070, 32GB.
by patricemazmanian on Wed May 18, 2022 1:14 pm
mikeclarke5 wroteSometimes gets a bit confusing if I haven't been 100% diligent with my colourisation when I'm trying to determine which clips are shared with which other clips.

Is there a way to select a shared clip and then do some sort of operation for it to select all of the shared clips in the same group? I really just want a way to highlight them, but automatically selecting them all would highlight them well enough.

The function exists:
Just right click, search for "Select in Pool", right click on the file and "Select on track" and colorize the shared files!

S1 pro 6 -Vienna Ensemble Pro - Melodyne - Notion 6 - Win10 - jBridge 1.65 - Motherboard ASUS Z87-K - i7 4770K 3.5Ghz, 32 Go RAM - GeForce GT 610 1024MB - Audio interface RME Hammerfall multiface II - Faderport - ADAT Interface Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre - EWQL hollywood-orchestra...

2 posts
Page 1 of 1