6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Version is 5.5.1.85792 on Windows 10.
When launching a session, it take forever to load.
I've left it up to 20mins and it never opens. It will always freeze loading some plugin (could be any plugin).
The task manager reports 100% usage on one CPU core, and I can see that both Studio One app and PACE license manager and having some trouble.

What's the issue here? iLok problem, or ... ?
I haven't had similar problems with Protools (but I use it much less).

Thanks
Alex
by Trucky on Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:15 pm
Try starting Studio One while holding down the [Shift] key.
It will provide a dialog box for troubleshooting so you can disable things you think might be causing the problem.
You can also generate a Diagnostics Report to attach when submitting a Support Ticket".

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by tovokas on Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:00 pm
At one point I had something similar happen and it was PACE related. Updating the iLok software to the latest version fixed it.

M1 Mac Studio 32 Gigs/ i7 Windows
Mac Monterey/Windows 11
Tascam Model 12/Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Studio One 6.5 (Sphere) / Waveform 12.5
Plugins: Plugin Alliance, IK Multimedia,
Komplete 14, PSP
by alexkyrlis on Tue May 17, 2022 12:53 pm
Trucky wroteTry starting Studio One while holding down the [Shift] key.
It will provide a dialog box for troubleshooting so you can disable things you think might be causing the problem.
You can also generate a Diagnostics Report to attach when submitting a Support Ticket".

Hi, where can I find the diagnostics report?

Thanks
by alexkyrlis on Tue May 17, 2022 1:03 pm
I think this may be graphics related.
I got a message from studio one that there was a problem with the graphics acceleration.

I'm on windows 10 and I have an nVidia graphics card.
by Trucky on Tue May 17, 2022 1:30 pm
alexkyrlis wrote
Trucky wroteHi, where can I find the diagnostics report?
Thanks

You'll find it in your "Documents\Studio One\Diagnostics" folder.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

6 posts
Page 1 of 1