4 posts
Page 1 of 1
The problem I’m having is when I click on edit with vocalign and I drag and drop the guide track all is fine, but when I click on the second track to drag into vocalign, studio one closes vocalign and opens the enlarged editor window for the second track and I can’t drag and drop or even select the track without this happening . I can’t seem to figure out how to make this stop and keep vocalign open instead????
by Steve Carter on Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:12 pm
Been having the same problem…. It’s a nuisance but I get around it by ensuring that the events to be aligned are both highlighted before invoking VocAlign Ultra and being very deliberate with the click and drag - disclaimer - doesn’t always work first time though and still get instances of the edit page opening in S1 when trying to drag the second event into the relevant VocAlign box and VocAlign shutting down before the third event can be processed requiring starting the alignment from scratch again!

Didn’t happen with the older version of VocAlign Project in S1v4… so don’t know if this is a problem with v5 or VocAlign Ultra..

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by joshuawickman on Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:26 pm
Are you on the most recent version of studio one? I’m on 5 but I’m a few versions back still and wondering if they maybe fixed it or if it’s still an issue??
by Steve Carter on Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:17 pm
On v5….. still - waiting for things to settle before updating to v5.5

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!

4 posts
Page 1 of 1