3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have a unique issue in that all of sudden after S! 5.5 install on top of 5.3, all of my Addictive Trigger plugins in my mixes no longer "listen" to that one track it is inserted on. It listens to the whole drum kit. To make clear, on each of my tracks that I have inserted XLN Addictive Trigger on (Kick, Snare, Toms) the plugin is sensing ALL of the tracks audio sources. For instance, I am replacing some old synth drums on a song with real drums samples from Addictive Drums trigger. There is no bleed from the mics (because there was no mic!) so the hi tom track ONLY has the hits of the synth drum on the track BUT when I open ADT as the insert on the track it is sensing and triggering every other track I have the plug in inserted on (ie...snare, Kick, mid tom, low tom and the hi tom). This happened once I upgraded to 5.5. I have uninstalled AD and reinstalled it again and the same thing happens. What is going on?
by danielharnett on Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:20 am
I have the same issue. If I load up one instance for the first time it usually works ok, but as soon as I open up a second instance, it reads the input signal on both completely wrong and are unusable. I have upgraded to the newest version of Addictive trigger, and whatever version of Studio One I use, the same thing happens. I've tried using them in VST mode and in AU mode, and a mixture of both but with the same results.
Using an Apple M1 Mac Studio Computer on OS Monterey 12.6. Any suggestions?? Would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Dan
by elijahlove on Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:16 pm
I have the same problem if any of my drums channels are set as mono. Try changing any channels that you have Addictive Trigger on to a stereo channel and see if that fixes it.

Jah

Motherboard: MSI Z490
CPU: [email protected]
RAM: 64GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

3 posts
Page 1 of 1