3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

Is there a way to import (or manually enter) markers into the Show page once you've imported a song?

Ideally I'd like the markers to auto-populate to the Show utilizing markers placed while tracking in the Song view.

Alternatively, I'd just like to manually input markers onto the Show page timeline to help me find where I'm at while performing.

Completely different topic: Is there a way to manage automation in the show page yet?

Thanks!
by patrickviens on Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:50 pm
Hi,

There is currently no way to use markers in the Show Page because there is no Marker track. However, the Arranger track is available in the Show Page and you can add Arranger track sections manually or export arranger sections already existing in your Song (Add to Show command).

The only form of automation available in the Show page is the patch change feature with which you can assign and automate specific patch changes per arranger sections.

Arranger track sections are visible in Perform View and this is how you can see your which parts (and chords if you also use the Chord track) come next while performing.

Windows 10 64-bit
IntelCore i7-4700MQ @2.40GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT755M, MOTU Ultra-Lite MK3 Hybrid, IK Multimedia Axe I/O, Soundcraft Notepad 12FX Mixer/interface, MOTU Micro Lite Midi Interface, Studio One Professional 6.2.1
by darrelltimberlake1 on Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:15 pm
Although the markers shouldn't actually work in Studio One show page, they did appear as each setlist item when viewing on the studio one remote app. However, now the markers are all duplicated on the app. I was using this "feature" via the mix window which was convenient but sadly now it is ruined by what appears to be a software glitch. My set list is now 80 songs deep! Anybody else experience this problem on the studio one remote app?

3 posts
Page 1 of 1