2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Title says it all
With each update we see people reporting issues with crashes and support invariably reply that it is down to a corrupt plugin

With that in mind I thought users would find it useful to have a thread where they detail the plugins that crash S1 on a routine basis.

Here's my starter. My work colleague who I collaborate with uses both Cubase and S1. He has identified that Relab Developments 480 reverb plugin crashes S1 sessions frequently (doesn't have that problem in Cubase luckily)

Please list the plugins that are crash prone (also state whether Windows or Mac)

Thanks
by PreAl on Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:43 pm
Well it may be a good idea to state the version of the plugin as well, what type of plugin it is (eg VST2) and what OS version it is, esp if it's a Mac. Oh and what version of studio one.

Obviously - Windows update should be run, the latest Mac patch and the latest plugin versions/studio one versions need to be downloaded and installed before any form of labelling can become a useful exercise.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1