255 postsPage 5 of 13
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13
I'm noticing when working in the editor with midi it create's extra notes when moving the midi notes, also while trying to create a bass line it won't do it, I thought it was the app so I switched out instruments and it did the same thing the midi notes are there but it doesn't playback the sound from the instrument
by moonpie on Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:30 am
taylorscott2 wroteWas really hoping for a video track on 5.5. Oh well, maybe v6

I honestly don't get it - with Sphere surely the idea is you can add features as you go, as a new subscriber now is better than a new subscriber in a year or mores time.

To have half implemented video in a way that seems like the most technical part is already achieved (with video support) but to not add the smallest feature which makes it usable or realistic someone in media would use Studio One for it....

All I can guess is there's some personality in personus who <really> does not like or understand media composition... Because I'm sure the marketing department is like 'wow, this would be the single easiest win for greater market share'...
by roland1 on Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:15 am
enot wroteI'm noticing when working in the editor with midi it create's extra notes when moving the midi notes, also while trying to create a bass line it won't do it, I thought it was the app so I switched out instruments and it did the same thing the midi notes are there but it doesn't playback the sound from the instrument

Just to rule out one possible cause I've encountered: In the past when I have both my V-Drums and a MIDI keyboard active as inputs in S1 and then set the input to omni or "all inputs", I have noticed that it will record two notes at once for a single entry.

Your situation may be different, but this is something I had to pay attention to because I usually only ever had one MIDI device plugged in for a session, which allowed the "all inputs" generic setting to work fine except on those days when I was recording V-Drum tracks. That's when I noticed the doubling of notes.

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by martinschweitzer on Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:10 am
dmuckala wrote"Magnifying glass tool" based zooming is broken on this update

Yao, for me too.
by rotoboy on Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:01 am
martinschweitzer wrote

Yao, for me too.

Same Here... what a pain :cry:

Mac Pro 2019 3,2ghz Xeon 16 cores
96Go Ram
10,15,7 Catalina
by PreAl on Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:11 am
I can't see it myself.
Ok back of the class.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by ryanm1 on Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:20 am
moonpie wrote
taylorscott2 wroteWas really hoping for a video track on 5.5. Oh well, maybe v6

I honestly don't get it - with Sphere surely the idea is you can add features as you go, as a new subscriber now is better than a new subscriber in a year or mores time.

To have half implemented video in a way that seems like the most technical part is already achieved (with video support) but to not add the smallest feature which makes it usable or realistic someone in media would use Studio One for it....

All I can guess is there's some personality in personus who <really> does not like or understand media composition... Because I'm sure the marketing department is like 'wow, this would be the single easiest win for greater market share'...

The technical part of video is NOT already achieved because it does not sync correctly with audio.
by PreAl on Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:58 am
Check out Divinci resolve. It's free, better than Adobe Premiere and has great audio support. I regularly use this and studio one together. Studio One will always primarily be a DAW, and Resolve will always be a video editing suite. There is some crossover. Use the right tool for job.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by Lokeyfly on Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:04 pm
Here's a 5.5 Projects only deviation I just noticed, and inherently a minor bug that needs correction. I proofed it out again this morning,so you guys can verify for me if the opprtunity is there. Thanks ahead.

In song mode, I added the Pro EQ, and created from default some frequency adjustments. I stored my Preset "songnane". This stores the file at: Studio One/Presets/Presonus/Pro EQ/songname.preset. That's the default location. All good, business as usual.

I liked that Preset and wanted to use its curve in my Project, so I went to the Project page, and to the same song (doesn't matter, really as the preset can be called up in any song), loaded Pro EQ, and proceeded to load that Preset (import will also load the Preset). What occurred was the Preset loaded fine, however only the nodes were displayed of the Q, dB, and frequency location. The white line curve remains flat at 0 dB. If I adjust any node, even [control + z] back, the curve will update to that single band only. I have to nudge each of the bands nodes to get back what should have been initially pre drawn upon opening the Preset.

This morning I thought, let me try another song and see what will happen when I recall that very same Preset. It worked fine!. So I then opened my projects page, and tried to recall the Pro EQ preset in another song. Same error. Nodes are there but no curve of the respective bands. It stays flat at zero.

So depending on verification or visibility here, I may re post in the general forum with this subject more visible.

Just sharing in the know. Maybe it's already been noted. I hope someone in Q.C. is capturing all such subtle issues.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by patricemazmanian on Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:43 pm
rotoboy wrote
martinschweitzer wrote

Yao, for me too.

Same Here... what a pain :cry:

Works great here! If someone can make a video ...

S1 pro 6 -Vienna Ensemble Pro - Melodyne - Notion 6 - Win10 - jBridge 1.65 - Motherboard ASUS Z87-K - i7 4770K 3.5Ghz, 32 Go RAM - GeForce GT 610 1024MB - Audio interface RME Hammerfall multiface II - Faderport - ADAT Interface Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre - EWQL hollywood-orchestra...
by PreAl on Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:06 pm
In regards to magnifying glass issue dmuckala has a Mac.
patricemazmanian has windows and it works.

The others who are confirming the issue really need to update their signatures with their specs so we can see if there is anything in common.

by pawelhebda on Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:07 am
martinschweitzer wroteWorks great here! If someone can make a video ...

This is definitely broken!!! Here you have video.
https://youtu.be/VM4nQ4P1A3o

it looks like it zooms now all tracks vertically instead of selected tracks.
by PreAl on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:01 am
pawelhebda wrote

Please update your signatures with specs, the only person who says it's working is running Windows.

by pawelhebda on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:04 am
it's Mac Mojave.
by MisterE on Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:07 pm
PreAl wroteCheck out Divinci resolve. It's free, better than Adobe Premiere and has great audio support. I regularly use this and studio one together. Studio One will always primarily be a DAW, and Resolve will always be a video editing suite. There is some crossover. Use the right tool for job.

I'm running a placeholder graphics card (AMD Radeon 370) in my otherwise nicely-specced Win10 PC due to the insanity of graphics card pricing this decade.

I'm wondering:

Do you know if Divinci requires a more, less, or equally powerful video card than Premiere?

What card you're using and whether you like it.

If you're aware of any cards that make sense in today's bizarre market?

I'm not looking to edit the next Quenten Tarantino epic, I just want to do some intermediate editing like YouTube videos. I was thinking something like a MSI 1660 Super Gaming GTX or MSI 1660 ti Gaming GTX, something along those lines.

AMD Ryzen 5600X CPU | Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P mobo | WD Black 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVME SSD | Crucial Ballistix 32GB 3600 mhz RAM | MSI Geforce 3060 Ti Gaming X | Win10 64-bit | S1 v6.0.2 | Mackie Onyx Blackbird interface | Korg M3 | Arturia Keylab 49 mkII
by PreAl on Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:56 pm
MisterE wrote
PreAl wroteCheck out Divinci resolve. It's free, better than Adobe Premiere and has great audio support. I regularly use this and studio one together. Studio One will always primarily be a DAW, and Resolve will always be a video editing suite. There is some crossover. Use the right tool for job.

I'm running a placeholder graphics card (AMD Radeon 370) in my otherwise nicely-specced Win10 PC due to the insanity of graphics card pricing this decade.

I'm wondering:

Do you know if Divinci requires a more, less, or equally powerful video card than Premiere?

What card you're using and whether you like it.

If you're aware of any cards that make sense in today's bizarre market?

I'm not looking to edit the next Quenten Tarantino epic, I just want to do some intermediate editing like YouTube videos. I was thinking something like a MSI 1660 Super Gaming GTX or MSI 1660 ti Gaming GTX, something along those lines.

Just install the standard version, it's all you need and it's free. My specs are below,.graphics card is nothing special.
DiVinci graphics card support is much better than Premiere.

by j0001s on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm
pawelhebda wrote

Nope. Broken on Windows here, exactly as shown in the video.
by rotoboy on Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:18 am
PreAl wrote
pawelhebda wrote

Please update your signatures with specs, the only person who says it's working is running Windows.

I have the problem on Mac but a friend of mine has the same problem on PC with Windows.

Mac Pro 2019 3,2ghz Xeon 16 cores
96Go Ram
10,15,7 Catalina
by kisnou on Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:31 am
I can confirm this is happening here as well, I am on Windows 10.

Presonus Featured Artist (Italy)
My Latest Feature Requests :arrow:
https://answers.presonus.com/73692/s1-essential-feature-plugin-racks
https://answers.presonus.com/72506/zoom-to-selection-improvement-vote-if-you-agree
Studio One Pro 6
Win10 - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 32gb ram DDR4
Gigabyte RTX 3060
Interface: Focusrite 18i20 3rd gen
Prophet XL + KeyStep Pro
Atom SQ
Revelator
by cpowell on Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:37 am
I am on Windows 10 and MacOS Catalina and have experienced the zoom/magnifying glass issue on both.

I use this constantly and it is very annoying. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Studio One 5 Professional
RME Fireface UFX
Tascam US-20X20
Tascam US-16X08
Softube Console 1
FaderPort 8
Neve R6 Rack
Neve Portico 511
dbx 560A

255 postsPage 5 of 13
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13