5 posts
Page 1 of 1
The following issue:

When using multiple Komplete Kontrol plugins. The NI keyboard shows always the last one loaded. It is not the one opened in the track. So often the wrong one.

Is there a way to force the keyboard to load the current opened quickly?

The only workaround I found was to reload (deactivate/activate) the instrument/plugin, so the keyboard changed the loaded inststrument. But that takes a while.

best regards

Attachments
2022-01-09 17_55_05-2 - Komplete Kontrol 2.png
by lawajava on Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:04 pm
at the top of the Komplete Kontrol window there are tabs. Clicking on the desired tab will connect it and activate the light guide etc.

Studio One Pro latest, Macbook Pro M3 Max, 64GB. 10TB SSD. Babyface Pro audio interface. KRK VXT8 Monitors, Avantone Mixcubes, NI Maschine Jam, NI Komplete Kontrol S88, S61 and S49 and S25, Guitars, Bass. Main mic is Shure SM7db.
by gregghart on Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:17 am
On the MK1 models (not sure if it's the case with the MK2), you press the "Instance" button on the keyboard and use the knob to select the instance you want and boom, there it is. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are asking.

Win11, 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700K (3.60 GHz), 32GB Ram. Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen. Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 Mark 2, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 Mark 1, Presonus FaderPort 8.

https://www.midiboy.com

https://gregghart.bandcamp.com
by andreashernitscheck on Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:57 am
Thanks. I tried the instance button. But it says: "no instance".

With the tabs: I only see those of my screenshot. If I click it, it changes in Studio One but not on the keyboard.
by andreashernitscheck on Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:04 pm
I found a way. Not the fastest but faster than reloading the plugin:

(uploaded an image)

- Click on the tab for instruments of Studio One
- Click in KK on the small Keyboard symbol

Attachments
2022-01-14 19_02_02-Studio One - 2022-01-14 beyond scope_.png

5 posts
Page 1 of 1