1 post
Page 1 of 1
I'm definitely contacting Wavesfactory/Presonus support about this but was wondering if anybody had/has this issue and maybe it's not a bug but an option I overlooked?

So I have Trackspacer instantiated and sidechained from a vocal track. When I solo any tracks, the vocal track doesn't mute and actually sounds like I'm hearing the reverb return. I haven't tested the reverb return by muting the sends yet but this issue goes away when I remove every instance of Trackspacer. Bypasssing Trackspacer doesn't solve the issue. It's only when I remove every instance. What's odd too is that when I was stemming out an Instrument track, that vocal reverb return sound gets printed even though I've only selected the Instrument track. I've checked and it doesn't sound like the frequency that's being isolated in the Trackspacer plugin because I can solo the sidechain signal (which is the vocal track), it really sounds like the reverb return. It's getting late and I've been battling with this session all night with another weird issue... I'm gonna email Wavesfactory right now and do a couple more tests.

If anyone has had a similiar issue I'd like to know! Thanks!

2013 Mac Pro Trashcan 8 Core 64 GB Ram
macOS Monterey 12.7.3
Studio One 6.5.2
Pro Tools 21.12 <- Finally left Pro Tools - THANKS S1!!!!
Euphonix Artist Mix firmware 1.5.6.0
Eucon v4.8.3

1 post
Page 1 of 1