3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I upgraded my PC to Windows 8.1 (x64). I reinstalled my Studio One 2 Professional (x64) - it seems to be working ok, except the display on the start page cuts off the bottom portion of the Setup Display - I can only see the setup as far as "About Studio One" when I have Studio One set to full screen display - it displays even less when I make the display less than full screen. I can see the Presonus logo at the bottom just fine, as well as my latest version (2.6.5) - I have tried adjusting my computer display, but it doesn't seem to solve the problem.

Any help or ideas would be super appreciated!! Thanks
by -Luis- on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:23 pm
Make sure that the drivers for the graphics card are up to date.
by Rangersam on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:28 pm
I had that problem some time ago. I fixed it by cycling the 'lock task bar' option on and off, or the opposite if you already have it on. Right click over the task bar to make the option available.

Put your equipment list in your signature. Have a look through the forum to see what others list as relevant equipment. Although some folks like to list their entire guitar collection(!), we really only want to see your recording configuration including midi devices and mixers.

i7 3770,ASUS P8Z68-V-LE RME Multiface x2,RME ADI2,Lucid 2496. Casio PX-3,Yamaha V50,Korg 05,Roland SH-01,Korg Nanopad2,Behringer BCF,BCR2000(studio).
i7 4770, Asus Z87-C, M-Audio delta66,RME ADI2,Vox TonelabLE (spdif input), A&HZED12FX, M-Audio Keystation61ES (home).
Soundworkshop Series30(rackmounted in groups of 8), Dynaudio BM15 speakers.
Win10 64,S1Pro,Soundforge10, CD Arch5,Reason10,Recycle, Waves, Drumcore 3, Korg legacy digital and analogue,
Arturia Vintage Collection, NI Komplete10,Alicia's Keys,Vintage compressors,Premium tube series.
https://soundcloud.com/andrew-emery

3 posts
Page 1 of 1