4 posts
Page 1 of 1
If I set a sample offset in the options for recording do I still have to enter that same value in pipeline?
Or are they two different things? My Pipeline plugin always pings a negative number so I dont trust it.

seafood buffet carolina beach north carolina

Mac Studio M1 Ultra running Ventura
RME MADIFACE PRO > FERROFISH A32 PRO AD/DA. FOCAL TWIN 6be MONITORS, GRACE M905 CONTROLLER, MANLEY, IGS, UA Audio, PULTEC, MAAG, WES AUDIO, NEVE, HERITAGE AUDIO, BETTERMAKER, Yada yada
by Tacman7 on Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:16 am
I never had to use a offset but I didn't use pipeline, just inputs but should be the same.

A tool to use if you need it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOI1Thjc1Ts

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by johnboyd4 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:28 am
How do you run EQ's and comps without pipeline? Do you just run it straight out of the channels output then back in?

Tacman7 wroteI never had to use a offset but I didn't use pipeline, just inputs but should be the same.

A tool to use if you need it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOI1Thjc1Ts

Mac Studio M1 Ultra running Ventura
RME MADIFACE PRO > FERROFISH A32 PRO AD/DA. FOCAL TWIN 6be MONITORS, GRACE M905 CONTROLLER, MANLEY, IGS, UA Audio, PULTEC, MAAG, WES AUDIO, NEVE, HERITAGE AUDIO, BETTERMAKER, Yada yada
by Tacman7 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:27 pm
Right. Mainly I used sound modules that come in as input to tracks and can be recorded or just monitored and fx added etc.

I used a guitar setup where the track I was plugged into outputs to an fx unit and then came back on a track, so takes two tracks like that. That was an eclipse fx on a S/Pdif loop and I was able to track with that setup.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

4 posts
Page 1 of 1