3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello. This is probably incredibly simple, but when I move from one track (eg. Impact Drum Kit) to another (eg. Mai Tai), the drum kit is still sounding notes, as well as the instrument I've selected, when I play my MIDI controller.

So:
TRACK 1 - Impact Drum Kit - plays when I play MIDI controller
TRACK 2 - Mai Tai - plays this, plus Impact drum kit when I play MIDI controller
TRACK 3 - Mojito - plays this, plus Impact drum kit when I play MIDI controller

Can someone advise how to turn off the track / instrument that's sounding over all the other ones. I've obviously switched / selected something (maybe when doing Ctrl + A on MIDI notes), but can't figure out how to turn it off.

Application Studio One 5.4.1.66992 Win x64
System Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19044
CPU Model Intel64 Family 6 Model 140 Stepping 1
CPU Speed 2.42 GHz
CPU Cores 8
RAM 8.00 GB

-Studio One 5.4.1.66992
-Studio 26 interface (2 channel).
by Steve Carter on Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:14 pm
Set your vsti’s to respond to different midi channels and/or ensure that the tracks that you do not want to respond to your midi controller are not set to record and or monitor.

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by Tacman7 on Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:00 pm
There are track options that you should understand, about selecting etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcUem3U8_LE

The monitor button is what connects live input to the track.

So how is it supposed to work?

You select a track and play on that instrument then select a different track and play on that instrument, etc?

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

3 posts
Page 1 of 1