2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I want to use my Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro with S1 to have external control of the Pedalboard & Ampire FX etc.
I watched a tutorial with Gregor about setting up external controllers, and thought I was heading in the right direction, but something strange happened:

After setting up the GCP in the External Devices tab, I opened the screen where you assign Midi Learn to the buttons of your controller, and I thought it was working ie: I clicked 4 buttons on GCP and 4 Rotor Knobs appeared in S1 Midi Learn.
Obviously at this stage I'd not tried to change them to On/Off switches for FX.

I decide I should Initialise the GCP to erase previous setups I had in there, and after doing this I again went into S1 to do the Midi Learn and set it up to control Ampire & Pedalboard, but now nothing at all happens when I try the Midi Learn procedure. I've tried it about 6 times, even closing S1, turning GCP off/on again, Removing and reinstalling GCP in the External Devices section, but still can't get S1 to "see" the GCP again. The GCP IS appearing in the External Tab but it just ain't beeing seen...All suggestions appreciated...

MacBook Pro OS X Catalina 10.15.7 / 16 GB Ram / Presonus Studio One 5 Professional / Allen & Heath QU16 / M-Audio AIR 192/14 / GUITARS Fender - Maton - Epiphone - Diamond / Fender Blues Junior / Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro / Alesis DM10 Drums / Korg Kronos / Native Instruments Komplete /
by Tacman7 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:41 am
So you reset it to factory condition?

It does work? Tested on other things?

Maybe the reset default setting of USB/midi or some setting that it stopping it from working.

Maybe check your menus on the pedal...

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

2 posts
Page 1 of 1