1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm following along Gregor's tutorial on folders and how they're setup for multi-out plugins.

https://youtu.be/bYJC-Z7s8j0?t=155

It's a real nice feature to hide stuff but I'm stuck again.

1) After assigning the multi-output plugin (XO) to the multi-instrument I can't seem to find the single output channels anymore? I clicked on pretty much every button there is but maybe I'm just missing an setting? My goal was to simply add another (new) channel and assign it to a a different plugin output channel.

2) Re-ordering / re-arranging individual channels in the mixer isn't working. For example I want to have the Kick channel come before the rim channel (visually) see pics.

3) How can I re-assign which one of the plugin outputs goes to what channel? That is closely related to 2) since I wasn't able to re-order channels I thought I might assign the outputs that are available from the plugin to a different channel and then re-name the channel accordingly.

4) How can I de-folder a channel?

5) Where can I see what output channel of the plugin is actually routed to the mixer channel? For example if I click on the "Kick" channel where can I see the plugin output number that is routed that's feeding the channel?

Thanks!

Attachments
xo.png
channels.png
switch.png
folder.png
multi.png

1 post
Page 1 of 1