5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I already contacted Toontrack, but no solution there. I hope someone can help me here.
I must also say I'm pretty new to DAW's and like, so please treat me nicely :D

First of all my setup:
Apple Mac M1
Presonus Studio 24c audio Interface
Studio One 5.4.1

What is the situation?
I have EZBass and EZDrummer installed. First of all, both work fine standalone.
When I create a new track, then drag and drop the EZBass instrument in the track, the EZBass instrument shows up. But the message I get is "Audio Engine Inactive. Check your audio device".
I just cant find what's wrong here.

Extra information:
1) I do exactly the same with EZDrummer and here no problem at all. It works wih sound and everything.
2) If drag and drop Native Instrument Komplete Kontrol in the track and select EZBass from within Native Instrument Komplete Kontrol EZBass works with sound and all.
3) When searching in Studio One for EZDrummer I see the VST and the AU version of the plugin. When searching for EZBass I only see the AU version of the plugin.

If anyone have any idea where to look? Or better have the solution.
Thank you .
by Vocalpoint on Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:06 pm
andreseesink wroteIf anyone have any idea where to look? Or better have the solution.
Thank you .

I will bet money that it has something to do with M1. I remember reading something in here around the M1 support for Studio One back when 5.4.1 was released - while the app itself will run in M1 - plugin support is quite another thing and I am hoping others chime in on this one as I am not a Mac user.

You might also want to make sure your TT plugs are current - there were some M1 updates to them back in September and another update came down just a few days ago.

Cheers

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.5.1.96553 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.246) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM
by andreseesink on Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:49 am
Thanks.
I noticed I had version 1.0 of EZBass. Indeed last week there was a version 1.1 patch.
After installing the patch everything worked in Studio One 5.
by daniellesaux on Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:20 am
Actually, I believe the latest version is 1.1.1. Just use their plugin manager.

Peace!

Dan

PreSonus Studio One Professional 6.0.1
Windows 11 Home Edition 64 bit
Rocket Lake Z590 Desktop PC with Intel i5-11600K processor @ 4.60 GHz / 32G RAM
Intel UHD Graphics 750
LG Full HD Monitor 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Toshiba HDWD110 1TB System Drive and HDWD110 1TB Audio File Drive, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB and Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB Samples Drives, Seagate BUP Slim BK 2TB USB Backup Drive
PreSonus 1824C Audio Interface
PreSonus Faderport 2018
PreSonus Studio Channel, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, KT-2A and 76-KT
Check out my website http://www.dlsmusic.net
by Vocalpoint on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:36 am
daniellesaux wroteActually, I believe the latest version is 1.1.1. Just use their plugin manager.

Agreed - Use the Toontrack Product Manager and check it weekly - it keeps everything ultra current - this thing will even act as a "clean" installer when adding product to your DAW.

I ditched the manual installers years ago and use this exclusively now.

Cheers!

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.5.1.96553 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.246) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM

5 posts
Page 1 of 1