3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
I am using a free plugin called reastream to record my DAW to OBS studio. It was working fine with my previous DAW when I insert the plugin to my main master track. I did the same in S1, but there is no audio out. Is there a workaround? I dont wish to go with voice meter. What I did in S1 is similar to below link.
https://youtu.be/tj54m6vl38M
by Jemusic on Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:42 am
Can you create another set of outputs in Studio One's IN/OUT page and maybe route the new main outs to Reastream that way.

I use OBS and Studio One as well on the same computer and at the moment the only way I can get Studio One audio into OBS is via the line inputs of the audio interface. A pair of analog outputs on your interface representing Studio One Main outs is fed back into inputs 1/2. (Make sure OBS is not monitoring the input signal. I think it defaults to off.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by subinkarkani1 on Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:15 am
Jemusic wroteCan you create another set of outputs in Studio One's IN/OUT page and maybe route the new main outs to Reastream that way.

I use OBS and Studio One as well on the same computer and at the moment the only way I can get Studio One audio into OBS is via the line inputs of the audio interface. A pair of analog outputs on your interface representing Studio One Main outs is fed back into inputs 1/2. (Make sure OBS is not monitoring the input signal. I think it defaults to off.

Hi, Thank you. can you give me a graphical representation of this one? sorry i am not a tech guy. I use Focusrite solo 3rd gen as my Interface.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1