8 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm reposting this under a new subject, since the previous post (Tutorials - Need Help) was successful, and I can now post a working version of the list. Thanks to all who helped, especially SwitchBack.

Tutorials on how to use Studio One are an important resource for learning to use this powerful software. Unfortunately, they are scattered in various places from various authors. I have tried to gather them together in one searchable, sortable list. I have not included exclusive Sphere videos nor some others on proprietary sites.

First attempts ran into the necessary but frustrating blockage on the Forum of any format that might contain executable code. The attached file is actually a .csv file with its extension changed to .txt. Change it back to .csv after downloading, and you should be able to load it into most spreadsheet programs. Links in the last column will not be active, but you can easily convert them by clicking on the desired link, hitting F2 for edit, and just pressing Enter. If you want to convert them all, start at the top and press F2 then Enter repeatedly as you work down the column.

I'll keep adding to the list in the future. Suggestions and corrections are always welcome.

(See end of thread for latest version)

Studio One Tutorials.txt
(23.92 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
Last edited by thomasforeman on Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windows 11 Pro 64; Lenovo ThinkCentre 720t; Intel I-7; 32GB; Studio One 6.1 and Sphere; Focusrite Scarlett 18i8; Yamaha MX61 kbd
by SwitchBack on Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:50 pm
Excel users can use a formula with the HYPERLINK function in it to quickly convert links into active links :reading:
by SwitchBack on Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:59 am
Hi Thomas,

I converted your list to pdf, to make it more accessible :)

Edit: File removed. Scroll down for newer version.
Last edited by SwitchBack on Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by thomasforeman on Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:36 pm
Thanks so much, SB. I have not yet figured out how to get the list into a .pdf in a usable format. It winds up spread across pages. Also, I guess I don't know how to follow a link from a .pdf document. Clicking, double-clicking, control-clicking didn't seem to work.

Personally, I prefer a spreadsheet format so that I can re-sort it for various purposes. Most might be fine with the pdf, and we're all grateful to you for providing it.

Unfortunately, I just posted an updated version, so YOUR list is out of date. :lol:

This is NOT the latest version. See end of thread.
Studio One Tutorials.txt
(33.31 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Last edited by thomasforeman on Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windows 11 Pro 64; Lenovo ThinkCentre 720t; Intel I-7; 32GB; Studio One 6.1 and Sphere; Focusrite Scarlett 18i8; Yamaha MX61 kbd
by SwitchBack on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:18 am
In Excel on the Page Layout tab you can set the Width to 1 page. That way when you print or save as PDF it automatically scales to 1 page wide. And yeah, a spreadsheet is more flexible but a pdf probably more practical for most :)

NB. For me the links in the pdf are active but that may be a feature of my (Mac’s) pdf reader. Maybe an option in yours?
by Lokeyfly on Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:55 am
I checked SB's pdf, and the links I tried work just fine.
Peace. Out.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by SwitchBack on Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:42 pm
OK, updated the pdf :). The S1 Learning Library videos seem to have been removed from youtube.
S1 tutorials.pdf
(93.77 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
by thomasforeman on Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:12 pm
Revised version of the list. Update 12/13/21

I'm reposting, as required, under the original subject, although I worry that it will not be visible. This revision includes links to nearly 380 tutorial videos. More to come in the future.

Tutorials on how to use Studio One are an important resource for learning to use this powerful software. Unfortunately, they are scattered in various places from various authors. I have tried to gather them together in one searchable, sortable list. I have not included exclusive Sphere videos nor some others on proprietary sites.

The attached text file is actually a .csv file with its extension changed to .txt. Change it back to .csv after downloading, and you should be able to load it into most spreadsheet programs. Some minor format adjustments will be necessary. Links in the last column will not be active, but you can easily convert them by clicking on the desired link, hitting F2 for edit, and just pressing Enter. If you want to convert them all, start at the top and press F2 then Enter repeatedly as you work down the column.

Suggestions and corrections are always welcome.

Attachments
Studio One Tutorials 211213..txt
(40.23 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

8 posts
Page 1 of 1