2 posts
Page 1 of 1
If I have a 4 bar pattern and 12 bar pattern, can I loop the four bar and loop the 12 bar with their respective lengths?

I know I can just dupe the 4 bar, but when playing around, it would be nice to be able to do this. Plus, it would make auditioning pattern combinations and comparisons against other tracks easier, too.

Thanks!

Studio One Pro 5
Win10 i7 8700k 32gb ram 1 GB NVME, 2GB NVME, Nvidia RTX 2080Ti
RME Babyface FS Pro
by garyshepherd on Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:28 am
I used to do this on Opcode Vision and it can be creative. No way to do it on S1 other than manually duplicating events. A track loop could be good - so you can get track loops of different lengths interacting in an almost random way. Vision also had a random function on the midi tracks which also threw up interesting loops.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7.4, 64 bit, Studio One 6.6 Professional Minus (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.3, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1