5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've been working on a new album and had just completed the final mix. I opened studio one last night 10/26/21 and a few of the songs have disappeared?? I have auto save and I always make sure to save at the end of any session with the date attached. I checked the recent files and projects and the songs are there but they are from 2-5 months ago.... There are tracks missing, scratch tracks still there etc. Any had this issue and have it resolved? I hope it's not gone forever because I put so many hours in to these songs. I would be more than pissed and disappointed if that's what happens. Please help
TIA
by leosutherland on Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:11 am
chriswilson15 wroteI've been working on a new album and had just completed the final mix. I opened studio one last night 10/26/21 and a few of the songs have disappeared?? I have auto save and I always make sure to save at the end of any session with the date attached. I checked the recent files and projects and the songs are there but they are from 2-5 months ago.... There are tracks missing, scratch tracks still there etc. Any had this issue and have it resolved? I hope it's not gone forever because I put so many hours in to these songs. I would be more than pissed and disappointed if that's what happens. Please help
TIA

Hi Chris

Yeah that definitely sucks :(

This might help, I think:
https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.php?p=167133#p167133

Can I ask that you put your system details/DAW version etc, etc in your signature, please?

...said Halo

Studio One Pro v4.6.2 / v5.5.2 / v6.5.2
Serum, Diva, Repro, Synthmaster, Syntronik Bully, MTron Pro, Kontakt 6/7, AIR synths, Cherry Audio synths, Battery 4, PPG Wave 3.V, Generate

3XS SQ170 Music Studio PC
Windows 10 x64 (22H2)
i7 8700 Hexcore 3.2GHz, 16GB, 2TB 970 EVO+ M.2 NVMe SSD + 1TB SATA HD
Scarlett 2i4 (G2), Korg Taktile 25, Faderport 2018, ATOM

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pros, JBL 305P II speakers
by Tacman7 on Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:24 am
Welcome to the Forum!

Where are you looking for them? On the start page?

I did something the other day and I lost everything that was on the start page.

The start page is all just pointers to where the data is.

Use window explorer or whatever mac uses and look in documents/studio one/songs.

Songs will have their own folder so go inside an double click the song file and that will open it and also put it back on the start page.

There's a link in my signature for the signature page.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Cwilson301 on Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:35 am
leosutherland wrote
chriswilson15 wroteI've been working on a new album and had just completed the final mix. I opened studio one last night 10/26/21 and a few of the songs have disappeared?? I have auto save and I always make sure to save at the end of any session with the date attached. I checked the recent files and projects and the songs are there but they are from 2-5 months ago.... There are tracks missing, scratch tracks still there etc. Any had this issue and have it resolved? I hope it's not gone forever because I put so many hours in to these songs. I would be more than pissed and disappointed if that's what happens. Please help
TIA

Hi Chris

Yeah that definitely sucks :(

This might help, I think:
https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.php?p=167133#p167133

Can I ask that you put your system details/DAW version etc, etc in your signature, please?

I updated my profile bio to note my daw etc.
Yes I tried looking in my recent songs list. It’s there but an older version. I checked the physical file folders and it’s not there either???

Studio one pro 5
Audio box
Recording metal, punk, hardcore
PC
WINDOWS 10
:punk:
by chriswilson15 on Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:57 pm
That worked man!!! thank you. I did some digging and there it was! You saved me

5 posts
Page 1 of 1