2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello all,

I just bought Studio One 5 Professional today, after using Pro Tools for years.
Glad I made the switch, as after watching a bunch of Joe Gilder videos, it looks like a real user friendly program, with a great, smooth, easy workflow.

In my Start page the DEMO and TUTORIAL tab doesn't activate the download of the content as I would expect it to. I was able to download and install all of the main content (I think I got it all) but no Demo or tutes.

Joe's videos will probably be all I need, but I would like to be able to check oout the Demos that should be included, if only for interest sake.
Any suggestions on how to get them into that part of the Start page will be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers...

MacBook Pro OS X Catalina 10.15.7 / 16 GB Ram / Presonus Studio One 5 Professional / Allen & Heath QU16 / M-Audio AIR 192/14 / GUITARS Fender - Maton - Epiphone - Diamond / Fender Blues Junior / Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro / Alesis DM10 Drums / Korg Kronos / Native Instruments Komplete /
by Tacman7 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:50 am
Welcome to the Forum!

I've never did that.

So I clicked on the tab and it says click to install and I did and I get this dialog...

It has the tutorials listed, you're not getting that dialog?

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

DemoTuts.JPG

My license is through Sphere so your page may look different...

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

2 posts
Page 1 of 1