5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I apologize if the answer is somewhere and i missed it. I have a Headrush Gigboard, an Audiobox itwo and studio one 5. I'm trying to run the gigboard into studio one and record my playing, but having trouble connecting things the right way. Not sure if I run headrush straight into computer(keeps saying it didnt intitialize) or if run the gigboard into the audiobox and then into computer. Im completely clueless, but looking to learn. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks!!!!

Joe V

Dell Laptop
Presonus Audiobox ITwo
Headrush Pedalboard
:punk:
by Tacman7 on Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:10 am
Welcome to the Forum!

You're covering a lot of subjects here...

Main question is what do you want to do with this fx unit?

It can be the audio interface, looks like that maybe the only way to access the digital I/O.

Ok so you want to record your playing, the treated audio or dry?

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by iravolpe on Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:07 pm
Thanks Tacman!!

Dell Laptop
Presonus Audiobox ITwo
Headrush Pedalboard
:punk:
by jBranam on Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:38 pm
ASIO4ALL will allow for use of more than one interface (or used to) but it is spotty at best. works for some not others and sometimes when it works for a specific set up it will not work with it too lol so if you want to try and use both at the same time give it a shot and see if it will work for you. btw ASIO4ALL only works on window$ i think.

in the past i have had two interfaces run... input on one and output from the other. i don't think you can get it to output both interfaces at the same time but it will take input from different devices... or should i say... i have had it do it in the past as long as both interfaces are ASIO compatible devices.

cheers

https://www.asio4all.org/

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by Tacman7 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:34 am
A good recording setup is using an external FX unit on a digital loop.

You plug into your computer/preamp and go through the track which is sent to the fx unit and back then to the main outs and monitors.

An analog loop would require lot of extra conversions so more latency, maybe too much to track with.

So you're always recording dry and monitoring wet and playback should be the same as tracking.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

5 posts
Page 1 of 1