4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have run the installer from Nektar, and I am seeing a midi signal at the midi icon on the bottom right, but no sound, and no DAW control, and no signal to impact XT.

I cannot seem to figure out what I am doing wrong.

I set the configuration to channel 1 under external devices. It is the only external device hooked up.

I have it hooked up with both a standard midi cable and the USB cable.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Athena 4U Chassis i7-3770K Processor 5.0GHz(OC)|Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H|2 X 4GB Patriot Viper Extreme DDR3-1600|2GB Crucial SSD|SanDisk Extreme Pro 500GB SSD|SIIG 3 Port 9 wire Firewire Card|VIA 3 Port USB 2.0 Card|LG DVD/CD Drive|Gigabyte GTX 750 1GB(OC)|S1 Pro 4|D-Link DIR-615|Edirol UA-700|AB1818VSL |AS-900T IE Monitor System|Studiolive 24 S3|Studiolive RM16L|Alesis SR18|Digitech Vocalist Live Pro|Behringer DSP2024P|Nektar LX88+|Alesis Strike Force E-Drums|
by Tacman7 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:00 pm
Lequarius wroteI have it hooked up with both a standard midi cable and the USB cable.

Which one do you want to use?

You pick one then set both devices to it. Some keyboards have to be set to one or the other in the keyboard, not sure about yours...

The installer should have made two devices, a keyboard and a controller.

That's what it did for my impact. I never had to do anything to them, other than point them to my input.

It will just be there as one of the inputs available for an instrument track:

Inputs2.jpg

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Lequarius on Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:54 pm
Hi,

I have checked the settings, and MIDI data is definitely being received. The MIDI input window confirms this from every fader, dial, knob, button, and key, on the LX88+.

I'm betting I have the inputs or something screwed up. I have checked but cannot see anything wrong. I have included screenshots of the MIDI input window, and the monitor with instrument window open.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

MIDI1.png

Settings1.png

Athena 4U Chassis i7-3770K Processor 5.0GHz(OC)|Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H|2 X 4GB Patriot Viper Extreme DDR3-1600|2GB Crucial SSD|SanDisk Extreme Pro 500GB SSD|SIIG 3 Port 9 wire Firewire Card|VIA 3 Port USB 2.0 Card|LG DVD/CD Drive|Gigabyte GTX 750 1GB(OC)|S1 Pro 4|D-Link DIR-615|Edirol UA-700|AB1818VSL |AS-900T IE Monitor System|Studiolive 24 S3|Studiolive RM16L|Alesis SR18|Digitech Vocalist Live Pro|Behringer DSP2024P|Nektar LX88+|Alesis Strike Force E-Drums|
by bradch00 on Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:28 am
I have used an LX88 for years. Can you post your external devices window?

Mac Studio M1 Max 64GB RAM 1TB Flash
5 x 2TB SSD Thunderbolt
2 x 1TB SSD USB
2 X 16TB spinning disk for backup
DAW: Studio One, Pro Tools Studio
Interface: Presonus Quantum, Black Lion (Red) Sparrow A/D
Nectar LX88, Yamaha DTX III Extreme
Control Surface: Faderport & Faderport 8

4 posts
Page 1 of 1