3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all.
Hope you can help me out with this one...

Been using V4 without any issues as far as I can tell...
Installed V5 recently 'out of the box' and have both versions on my Mac
The ONLY thing I changed is the song, files location etc for V5 so it's separate from my earlier V4 recordings.

Now, after my upgrade to V5 (5.3.0.65413 on macOs 10.14.6 Mojave) any MIDI input I record is heavily distorted. At some point even the sound pops and clicks. When I do exactly the same recording in V4 it sounds fine. Use standard settings in both versions and test with XT Presence - Rock Grand. It's almost as if the input velocity is extremely high for some reason.

Problem goes for using external keyboard and from the XT Presence virtual keyboard.

Thanks in advance, Tom
Last edited by tomboeken on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
by tomboeken on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:21 am
Well.. I just found out what caused the problem... appeared for some reason I had activated the Tricomp on the Main fader channel... didn't notice till I checked every setting on the input/output channels. So problem solved!! Regards. Tom
by Bbd on Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:19 am
Thank you Tom for the update!

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

3 posts
Page 1 of 1