4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have songs already setup in one Show Page and want to copy some of them to another Show Page. How can I do this? Each song has multiple players and I wish to copy each song including all the players.

Thank you!

Jeffrey

**computers** 2022 MacBook Pro w/ M1 Pro * 32GB ram * MacOS Ventura // MacMini * QuadCore i7 * 16GB ram * OS X Catalina // **interface(s)** Digigrid IOX //// Firestudio Project // Waves Soungrid Server //// **Software** Studio One 5.x (latest version) // Waves LV1 // SuperRack // misc. PlugIns
by Trucky on Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:12 pm
I'm not aware of a way to copy and paste between shows.

However, you could do a "Save As Show" with the one you want to copy from and make the changes you want to it.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by jeffreyfauver on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:38 am
Thank you Trucky.

I have put together a library of sorts by having a bit over 200 songs, made using stems with multiple players per song, all in one setlist. I had hoped to just copy songs and paste them into new setlists as needed. Made sense to me, anyway.

As it stands, I've just rebuilt each song by dragging/dropping the stems onto the page for each new setlist . Takes a bit more time, but at least I got that part done.

Another thing that I wish was included in the song page... VCA's. This would have made level matching between backing tracks and vocals a breeze. Any idea on this?

Jeffrey

**computers** 2022 MacBook Pro w/ M1 Pro * 32GB ram * MacOS Ventura // MacMini * QuadCore i7 * 16GB ram * OS X Catalina // **interface(s)** Digigrid IOX //// Firestudio Project // Waves Soungrid Server //// **Software** Studio One 5.x (latest version) // Waves LV1 // SuperRack // misc. PlugIns
by Trucky on Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:31 am
Here's where you can make a Feature Request to have that added.
https://answers.presonus.com/ask

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

4 posts
Page 1 of 1