2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I would like to use two devices to control studio one.
Specifically, I have Yamaha motif, which I would like to use to control faders, panning, and maybe transport. Also, I have a Nektar panoroma p1, which works very well for Controling plug-in instruments and effects. The advantage of working this way as opposed to doing everything with the P1, is that I wouldn't have to switch modes all the time.
The P1 works fine. It is set to Midi4. Yamaha is also working fine as a midi keyboard, and is set to Yamahmotifxf8-1 (external devices).
The issue is I can't seem to get the motif to do the other things: faders, panning, transport.
Does anybody know if what I'm attempting is possible, and if so how to make it happen?
Thanks,
Dave
by Tacman7 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:16 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

I noticed when I downloaded a file from Nektar for my impact, it installed two devices, a keyboard and a controller.

So I think you have to install a controller device.

Read up on that here:
https://s1manual.presonus.com/Content/S ... evices.htm

You installed the generic midi driver from yamaha? That seems like a requirement for all their keyboards.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

2 posts
Page 1 of 1