5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Sorry for the newb post guys, but I'm not sure what the correct terminology is for the time/bars marker lane at the very top is. At some point in the past I did something that made a section marked for some purpose. I now want to use this song file as a master template for my Podcast but would like to get rid of whatever automation/loop, etc. I have in that one section. I have attached a screen shot of the section in question. Any help will be appreciated!

Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 11.43.02 AM.png
by SwitchBack on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:27 am
Hi and welcome to these forums :)

Looks like you set a loop range. As long as the loop button at the bottom of the screen isn't lit it won't do anything special, so you can leave it where it is. But if you want to 'clear' the range then you can drag the start and end of the loop all the way to the left, which is the default position of the markers.
by jonclark3 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:38 am
Thanks so much SwitchBack! I just feel better with it not being there in every Podcast episode just in case it "decides" to do something later LOL!
by Tacman7 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

The loop locator can be very useful. good to be up on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQC3VHyJJeQ&t=256s

When used with punch in recording it defines where the recording will take place on the timeline.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Jemusic on Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:04 pm
Looks like your loop range is set in a strange spot. Note also you can set the loop start and end points via the settings below in your transport area. See attached image. You can drag these left and right points here or also double click in the Bars area and set them manually.

The / key in the numeric keypad is also a keyboard shortcut for enabling the loop or not. The cursor will not loop while the loop bar at the top is not light blue.

Attachments
Loop Range setting.png

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

5 posts
Page 1 of 1