4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

When I try to save my song in Studio one, I get the following error message: "Could not save Initial Track! The system cannot find the file specified (D:\Studio One\Songs\Initial Track\Initial Track.song.temp)"

This only happens with this specific song. I really need to save this, so please help!

I've already worked on the song for 2 weeks and this error only popped up today for the first time. The only thing I did for the first time today was updating the mastering file.

I am using Studio One 5 Professional, Windows 10 64 bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments
Error message Studio One.PNG
Error message
Error message Studio One.PNG (9.22 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
by Bbd on Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:50 am
Please contact Support about your issue.
Thanks.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by brandoncarbenia on Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:20 pm
Did anyone solve this because I cant get it to work. Same issue!
by SwitchBack on Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:15 pm
One thing to try is to remove unused files in the song (Song > Remove Unused Files).

Songs keep a reference to all files used from first version until last, even if some of those files are no longer in use or even deleted already. That is until you instruct the song to clear those references and optionally delete the files at the same time.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1