3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello:

I have Studio One 5 Pro on my PC and my daughter has Studio One Pro on her Mac. In my PC version I see that I have the "Presonus/Presence/Synth Session" instrument group but my daughter does not see that on her Mac version. We looked and there are a few other missing instruments.

So, shouldn't the PC and Mac versions be the same? Can someone with a Mac check to see if they have the "Synth Session" group of instruments. Did my daughter not install everything?

Dell Latitude E6530, 16 GB Ram, Two 1-TB SSD
Windows 10/64
Novation LaunchKey 49 USB Keyboard
Studio One 6.5.2.97444 Win x64
by SwitchBack on Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:35 am
I think that's one of the Legacy and Compatibility packages. You may have to (custom) install it from Studio One / Studio One Installation / Legacy and Compatibility
by Jemusic on Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:27 am
Its a simple matter of she has not downloaded and installed yet. I have a Windows and Mac setup and got all the Soundsets on both.

Just go into your account and check your products page. Click on Studio One 5 and then click on show 31 Bundled Downloads. Synth Session is still there. Just download and install it on the Mac machine.

The current bundle of Soundsets has been the same for a while now but it is extensive. Its worth download every one. They cover a lot of territory. You can add to them of course. The Presonus Symphonic Orchestra for example is a great value add-on for classical music production.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

3 posts
Page 1 of 1