3 posts
Page 1 of 1
So my main driver that I had been using before changing SSD was ASIO link pro and it helped alot especially with routing my audio to other applications and for some reason reducing recource usage within studio one, but after a clean windows install and reinstalling studio one even with the regular UMC asio driver the perfomance bar is spiking right up much more than before with no more than 1 vst that never even bothered the perfmance bar at all before. My main issue tho is installing asio link tool, the patcher doesn't seem to work and without that I have to deal with the audio cutting out every few seconds which isn't useable for me (And it's not a issue with studio one settings it's just cause the program wouldn't have the patch to take away registration). The program was made free as you may know (Not crack) and this patch allows the use of no registration code being required. any help is appreciated I just really need this ASAP.
by Trucky on Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:00 am
More info regarding your setup is needed.

Here's some resources regarding ASIO Link Pro:

phpBB [video]

Discord ASIO Link Pro group:
https://discord.com/invite/FCHhcxFdWM

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by brandonsills on Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:31 pm
not exactly a "Discord group" per se, just a place I wanted to get the information posted, along with a few files, in the event if something were to happen to one source. eventually, i may cut the link or change it due to some issues revolving around the rules not being read upon joining (getting DM's in the middle of moderating or administrating other larger servers is not exactly fun).

I do have a PDF file on my website to help out with various routing techniques, and patching the software based on a recent update from the official source (dated about 2021 i think?)

hopefully the content I did provide has helped on some level, but I would recommend my PDF file, due to how much I covered.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1