3 posts
Page 1 of 1
All of my songs are divided into two large ranges, most of which use different tracks. When I work on the first range I don't want to see the tracks that are only relevant for the second range and vice versa. I was able to write two macros with which to display the tracks of the first range respectively the second area, but it would be more practical if I could simply display the traces of the range in which the cursor is currently located. Is that possible?

Windows 10 64bit, Studio One Pro 6.2.1, Native Instruments Reaktor, Midi Fighter Twister, Presonus Audiobox One.
by Lokeyfly on Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:35 am
Makes sense. I haven't come across, or made such a macro to follow cursor. Only selected events and such.

Two things might help, or get you in range.  Identify both areas with a marker. Then use the keypad to have your range show up furthest left. Note: since keypad numbers 0, 1, and 2 are already set, and 3 denotes song start, kepad #4 denotes marker 2, #5 denotes marker 6, etc.
So I'd probably start with markers 2 and 3. Keypad 4 and 5 respectively.
The width would naturally be key commands W and E.

To chase the cursor, I always select key command F (Autoscroll: which turns on and off). In your case it would be nice to refresh where the cursor resides with a macro. Not at my computer but you may want to try Marker select, of [F] as part of the Macro.

The marker select numbers alone can put you right into numerous parts of a song instantly, if that helps.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by Tacman7 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:59 am
I write in arranger sections.

For tracks that need to change presets within the plugin:

I bounce that track and name it for the preset used to create it. Also put the midi on a labeled layer.

So next section I change the preset and go on .

So if you have to change something later you can fix it.

But the tracks stay the same.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

3 posts
Page 1 of 1