4 posts
Page 1 of 1
For some time now (I think it's since the last Studio One update), some of the notes that I send to my Reaktor sometimes suspend at random. In the specific case, it is the bass drum which behaves 99% normally but then repeatedly becomes mute for one beat. On the other hand, it has also happened that the bass drum is sometimes much louder on the first beat inside the lopp range, than all other beats, although the velocity is the same. The longer I run Studio One, the more I get these problems.

I've never had a problem like this before, although I haven't changed anything on my reactor. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

Windows 10 64bit, Studio One Pro 6.2.1, Native Instruments Reaktor, Midi Fighter Twister, Presonus Audiobox One.
by Tacman7 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:45 am
So this is pre recorded midi. Is your input set to none?

I would see if it still happens with that setting, just a thought.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by richardlederer1 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:47 am
It makes no difference if the input is set to none or to all.

Windows 10 64bit, Studio One Pro 6.2.1, Native Instruments Reaktor, Midi Fighter Twister, Presonus Audiobox One.
by richardlederer1 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:57 am
It seems as if the not is played double each time the cursor jumps back to the left loop locator. But there is nothing overlapping.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1