5 posts
Page 1 of 1
So, I get one of two errors if I try and authorize my now paid off 4.6.2. which I did the sub for.

If I put in the code splice sent me, it says something like "you need to product key to update" but I'm not updating and that check box is not marked under the authorizer that pops up. There are however two other option under the key setting. One is "artist" which clearly I don't want, and the other is "4 professional" which tells me about not finding the necessary key on my computer.

So far, my attempts to contact spice have failed. Not peep.

Hopefully, someone has gone through this and maybe has a heads up?

Bye......:roll:
by Tacman7 on Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:33 pm
Sorry you're having problems.

Did you open a ticket? Maybe they will do it for you.

Basically when a company makes a product they stop selling that product when they replace the product with new version.

So old version not out there for sale generally.

I think that's causing the errors you're getting, need to check with support about that.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by reggie1979beatz on Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:27 pm
Finally, after many attempts, they have gotten back to me (splice) so maybe they can help me get to the bottom of it?

I dunno, anyways I just wanted to put this here in case someone went through the same thing.

by reggie1979beatz on Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:13 pm

Man, I can't get over how BAD splice service is! I'm still working wi....I mean now, against them to get this solved. I'll not give you a blow by blow but it's awful.

I'll contact presonus after I see my shrink today :lol:

by Bbd on Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:08 pm
Please no blow by blow.
You should really try to stop bad mouthing companies.
Let their support try to help you.
It could be something on your end.
You won't know until you go thru support whether on their side or Presonus.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

5 posts
Page 1 of 1