6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello :D

Noticed today while loading Kontakt 6 onto an instrument track,Its GUI is small
Been doing so research and looks like its something to do with DPI?
Using Windows 10 64bit Pro (latest version) btw

I have read the manual on the DPI ,but cant make sense of it.
After I found it (with minimal effort) I first un-ticked the box it and re enabled it .What I didn't know was that, I had to restart Studio One for it to take affect,lol :D

What I now discovered is that Kontakt 6 now scales well and its GUI is much bigger (my Acer 21.5 inch wide screen monitors are 1080p HD and not 4K btw)

Anyone else found this, problem? And found a good solution to the Kontakts small GUI?
Appreciate any advice
Cheers :D

Dell Optiplex, 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5-3570 CPU@ 3.40GHz 16GB RAM,
1 TB SSD main drive,500GB HDD storage,.
External drive of 6TB HDD for the libraries and a 1TB SDD for other stuff
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd gen audio interface, Beydynamic DT250 headphones, and Rode dynamic Podmic
Lots of Kontakt libraries and other gear,(too much to list here :)
by Lokeyfly on Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:34 am
I really haven't found a solution other then changing the computers' screen resolution as you already tried. It would be ideal to leave Studio One as is, and have Native Instruments provide scalable control with Knontakt6 the way many other manufacturers do.

If the adjustment is there, I don't recall seeing it. It's a bummer.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by Jemusic on Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:04 pm
You can click and drag the bottom right hand corner of the GUI. I am seeing it pretty large at its highest setting.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by davidspencerbarker on Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:37 pm
Thanks a lot :D

Yes, now I have restarted Studio One and dragged the corner out, Kontakt GUI its much bigger now

As mentioned I'm very new to Studio One,since July last year

Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd gen audio interface, Beydynamic DT250 headphones, and Rode dynamic Podmic
by davidspencerbarker on Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:41 pm
Lokeyfly wroteI really haven't found a solution other then changing the computers' screen resolution as you already tried. It would be ideal to leave Studio One as is, and have Native Instruments provide scalable control with Knontakt6 the way many other manufacturers do.

If the adjustment is there, I don't recall seeing it. It's a bummer.

Thanks a lot

As mentioned below, I didn't restart Studio One,lol. Thought by dragging the right bottom corner out ,the scaling would kick in,lol
Over in the N.I forums there is often chatter about Kontaks GUI issue. Hope to see an update to fix the GUI for the Kontakt player,sometime

by davidspencerbarker on Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:55 am
Hello :)
Just a quick update,I thought I would share with everyone

I sent a message over to Spitfire Audio ,regarding my Albion Solstice library , and mentioned in passing the issue with Kontakt 6 small GUI
The chap came back with a possible solution of using Native Instruments, Komplete Control, as either a standalone,or in my case a VST plugin,in Studio One 5

So you would load Kontakt first,and then. is an edit view option which I discovered,
That that increases the GUI,of the Kontakt 6 player and the instrument within.Making the instrument easier to see
No more eye strain,even thought my monitors are close :)

6 posts
Page 1 of 1