4 posts
Page 1 of 1
As I select tracks during mixing, I notice that the "Monitor" light is turned on by default.
This might okay, but in my system, it seems to lower the overall volume of the track.
Is there a way to select a track WITHOUT having the "Monitor" come on?
Or, is there a way to prevent the "Monitor" from sapping the volume of my track?
Thanks!
by Tacman7 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:18 pm
You hit the wrench icon above the track view.

It's about following selection.

Good to learn those options:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcUem3U8_LE

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Jemusic on Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:59 pm
What types of tracks are you talking about. Audio or Instrument.

Input monitoring is usually associated with record arming. Are these tracks also record arming as well. These settings can be turned off and on in the advanced properties under Console. (And also in the arrangement view wrench settings)

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by phildarg on Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:27 pm
The Wrench setting worked - thanks!
This is for instrument tracks.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1