6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have a lot of pitch bend data in a clip.
I want to edit it so that the range of the pitch bend is a bit more limited than what it is.
What function/process will allow me to do this?
Thanks!
by Tacman7 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:30 pm
The note editor has CC lanes below it where you can edit pitch data, you may have to add it if it isn't there. If you have data it should show up. Double click on the clip to open it in the editor.

CCadd.jpg

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by phildarg on Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:34 am
Right - that works for editing individual nodes, etc.
But what I really want to do is select a clip, and then apply some kind of process where ALL of the pitch bend data is limited (or compressed) in scope.
Does Studio One have a function like that?
(some kind of MIDI find/replace or edit box, etc.)
by Lokeyfly on Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:12 pm
By "clip", do you mean the audio clip in the audio pool? So when you bring that clip into the arrangement you find its out of tune?
If you want to adjust that clip (now, an audio event once you drag the clip into the arrangement), open the Track Inspector [F4], and select in the Transpose field, the pitch in semitones, there. Then you could bounce the event which will create a new clip in your audio pool. The original clip in the pool, remains unchanged.

If you're talking about MIDI or instrument notes, the term clip is not used (per Studio One definitions anyway).

Then, you have many ways to adjust pitch, be it the track inspector, chord track, event editor, and as Tacman7 pointed out.

Oh yeah, in the event editor, for MIDI notes, you can select a range of notes, and adjust compression, levels, quantization and so on right within that based on percentages or other ways.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by phildarg on Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:06 pm
Okay - yes - I think event editor is what I need.
This is for a MIDI event.
Thanks!
by phildarg on Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:10 pm
And - this is for PITCH BEND data only - not for notes.
I'm not seeing options in Event Editor to select a range of PB data (??)

6 posts
Page 1 of 1