5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey! :D New person here! Here is my first post!

I had a questions on Melodyne integration :

So I'm wondering how I get my track to appear like where the red arrow points in the picture attached to this post in Melodyne? Also, How do I make the items in Melodyne appear bigger/smaller? Also, how to remove Melodyne completely from a track with melodyne and Studio One integration?

Thank you!

- Justin Chander ~

Attachments
Studio One-Question.png
by Steve Carter on Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:56 pm
Not sure where the red arrow is, picture quality is not good for me but the size of the Melodyne window is adjustable with the arrow (top right corner) or hover over the top edge and click/drag as with other windows.

If by ‘items’ you mean the ‘blobs’ there are icons in the margins which can be used to resize them to the right and beneath the main editing area or you can hold alt + control and drag the mouse pointer to resize the blob lengths and heights.

To remove Melodyne from a track there are a number of options; Bounce the track or right click and choose ‘remove Melodyne’ from the drop down menu or just ‘undo’ if you’ve only just analyzed but decided you didn’t want to!

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by Steve Carter on Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:57 pm
Not sure where the red arrow is, picture quality is not good for me but the size of the Melodyne window is adjustable with the arrow (top right corner) or hover over the top edge and click/drag as with other windows.

If by ‘items’ you mean the ‘blobs’ there are icons in the margins which can be used to resize them to the right and beneath the main editing area or you can hold alt + control and drag the mouse pointer to resize the blob lengths and heights.

To remove Melodyne from a track there are a number of options; Bounce the track or right click and choose ‘remove Melodyne’ from the drop down menu or just ‘undo’ if you’ve only just analyzed but decided you didn’t want to!

There are plenty of very good tutorials on YouTube.

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by shanabit on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:04 pm
1. Not sure what you meant about how I get my track to appear like where the red arrow points in the picture attached ?
that button means you are in TRACK MODE in Melodyne for editing. If you mean BLOBS which is what Im thinking your are asking when you ZOOM in you will see them.

2. To make things bigger/smaller you can click on the Arrow tool and change it to the Zoom Tool
Also in Melodyne you can use key commands, go to Settings\Preferences/ change Misc to Shortcuts, type in Zoom in the search and enter, there you will see your key commands for zoom in/out

3. Your Audio menu at top of S1 will give you the Edit with Melodyne and Undo Melodyne key commands

StudioOnePro 6.1
UA Apollo Twin
OSX Sonoma 14.2

iMac 2013
by Lokeyfly on Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:55 am
Also, in Melodyne, at the bottom and right are the scroll bar grips. If you catch the end of the scroll bar, the cursor will change to some image like a hand, or magnifier, that will allow you to increase or decrease the zoom level. The bottom bar allows for width, and the right side bar allows for height.

Welcome to an amazing DAW that was the first to integrate Melodyne. It's a perfect marriage.
Enjoy!

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️

5 posts
Page 1 of 1