3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello
so I have this issue which is best explained with the image attached.
This is what I see when opening instruments (it happens with the sound variations panel too) from the editor view, which I do a lot, and only when the editor is full screen, which is my default.
This happens with every instrument (presence, kontakt, etc).
The window also takes a while to appear, like 5-10 seconds, maybe more, and moving the mouse cursor over the window, sometimes, makes it render that spot, as you can see in the image where I've moved it quite a bit before taking the screenshot.

I'm not sure when it started, I'm not using s1 everyday lately, and I don't think I've changed something related recently.

I've just updated my graphic drivers and the problem persists.
Studio one is up to date

Any help? thanks

Attachments
studio1issue.jpg

Studio One Pro 5
Win10 - R7 5800x - GTX 970 - 32gb ddr4 - 1TB ssd
interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2n gen
by Tacman7 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:40 am
As a troubleshooting step and to get more info...

Are these VST2 or 3? Do those both have the problem?

If you minimize the window and bring it back does that fix it? I have a glitch where the cursor looks wrong and that fixes it.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by francescobruno on Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:56 am
thanks for your help.

Yes, same for VST2 and 3.

There is no button to minimize the instrument window, but what fixes it is clicking the instrument button (the little keyboard icon) again twice to close and then reopen the window. Then it appears correctly, or so it seems after a couple of tries. If you meant the editor window then no, it doesn't change anything.

I found an even better fix tho, which is keeping the editor window maximized, but not in full screen (the only difference is that in maximized the Windows toolbar is still visible). I'm thinking now that it must be how I've always had it, I switched to full screen a couple of days ago when I tried to put it on a second monitor, without giving it much thought.
So for now I'm okay, but the problem is still there should I need to use the editor window in full screen, so any suggestions are still welcome.

Studio One Pro 5
Win10 - R7 5800x - GTX 970 - 32gb ddr4 - 1TB ssd
interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2n gen

3 posts
Page 1 of 1