3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey guys, so i just installed Bias FX 2 on my desktop. It runs smoothly and fine in Stand Alone Mode.

But when I open Studio One 2, and click and drag it into the FX. nothing happens, it won't open the controls or anything, it's just a small tab that says FX 2 (or FX3 if there's already a previous FX loaded) and has a volume and a power button- if i click the downward arrow nothing.

For comparison i have the BIAS FX plugin and it works just fine when i click and drag it in the track/effects.

Both my Studio One and BIAS FX 2 are x64 so i don't know how to fix this.

Thanks in advance for the help.
by garyshepherd on Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:54 am
You have no details of what platform, operating system, version of software or computer you are using.

BIAS FX2 works fine on my system using the VST3 plugin. You will have trouble with any AU versions.

Perhaps you should add to your signature all your details so we at least know what the context is. You can see mine below.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by edwine1 on Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:09 pm
Maybe something to do with compatibility in Studio One 2.
S1 v2 was a long time ago; BIAS FX 2 is fairly recent in comparison.

Windows 10 64bit
16gb RAM
Studio One 6 Pro
Melodyne 5 Editor
Notion 6
Focusrite 2i2 (3rd Gen)
GTX 1050ti
SSD Main Drive; 4x Sample SSD
Asrock B85m Motherboard

S1 user since v2

3 posts
Page 1 of 1